Colorbond roofing is a metal roofing solution made from hard and durable metal elements such as corrugated iron, stainless steel, galvanized steel, zinc and tin. Therefore, are you replacing or restoring your old roof? Or are you working on a new construction project? If so, consider using colorbond metal roofs as your preferred roofing solution. They're the most preferred roofing solution due to their durability, ability to withstand different weather conditions and high winds, just to mention some of its advantages. Below are reasons to help you understand why you need colorbond metal roofs for your residential or commercial building.
1. Long-Lasting Would you select a roofing material that will only last you for a few years? I don't think so. Every house and building owner prefer a roofing solution that will last for long with little or no maintenance. Color bonded metal roofs last for a long time since the color is bonded to the metal. This means that the color won't wear off with time. During their manufacturing design, the baked-on finish ensures that your colorbond metal roofs don't chip, crack or peel, meaning that you wouldn't have to worry about leakages due to cracking.
2. Strength and Durability By choosing a corrosion resistant metal such as stainless and galvanized steel, your roof will be resistant to rust, making it durable. In addition, metal gives your roof strength and ability to resist harsh weather conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow. More importantly, metal materials as steel alloys and corrugated iron have varying levels of resistance to fire and termites, making them the best materials for your roofing solution
3. Sturdy Construction Material Colorbond metal roofing sheets are very light when it comes to their weight. Therefore, they require normal structural support, meaning you don't have to invest heavily on your roof structure. This is compared to roofing tiles that are much heavier, putting more pressure on the roof structure and the house in general.
4. Color and Design Flexibility Colorbond metal roofs come in different colors and designs. This allows you to choose a color and design that compliments your house or building but doesn't compete with it. With a well-planned design process, you're capable of achieving a unique design for your building at a reasonable cost. In addition, the metal roof sheets are available in different profiles, to suit your house design and shape.
5. Water Collection Are you looking for a roofing solution that is perfect for harvesting rainwater? Colorbond metal roofs are perfect for harvesting rainwater for storage. This is due to their low level of absorbency and resistance to molds and fungi. Colorbond roofs are usually corrugated metal and bonded with paint, making them intolerant to moist and growth of fungi.
Colorbond metal roofs are perfect for both residential and commercial buildings due to their alluring appeal and low construction costs. By looking at the above mentioned advantages, colorbond roofs should be your top choice roofing solution.